Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

I need help! about download the videotutorials

Post requests for new features to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz are welcome.

Moderator: Support

mythl

I need help! about download the videotutorials

Post by mythl » 31 Mar 2017, 05:36

see title!
because I can't download with the ventuz window ...
who give me a link ?
thanks!
微信截图_20170331123208.jpg

Dennis

Re: I need help! about download the videotutorials

Post by Dennis » 31 Mar 2017, 10:25

here you go :) :

Just hover over any "help/TutorialScene" you would like to download.. it will show a "Preview-/Description window" at the bottom you can spot the link to the download :)
hoverpath.jpg
Edit: in this screenshot i downloaded the tutorial already, thats why it says: "C:\...." in any other case it will tell you the HTTP.
The dialog will disappear very quickly, i suggest to take a screenshot. With the actual Windows Versions you can screengrab with "WindowsKey + Print", the screengrab can be found in your "pictures/screenshots" folder then.

enjoy and
regArts
Dee

:ugeek:

mythl

Post by mythl » 01 Apr 2017, 05:02

Thank you!
Let me try.
It's very funny...
I can see the message panel , But show time is very short! ha ha . . :lol:

mythl

Post by mythl » 01 Apr 2017, 05:22

Dennis wrote:here you go :) :

Just hover over any "help/TutorialScene" you would like to download.. it will show a "Preview-/Description window" at the bottom you can spot the link to the download :)
hoverpath.jpg
Edit: in this screenshot i downloaded the tutorial already, thats why it says: "C:\...." in any other case it will tell you the HTTP.
The dialog will disappear very quickly, i suggest to take a screenshot. With the actual Windows Versions you can screengrab with "WindowsKey + Print", the screengrab can be found in your "pictures/screenshots" folder then.

enjoy and
regArts
Dee

:ugeek:

I can't download the path . I guess it have limited.
Can you send me from email? Thank you!
myth_long@qq.com