Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

25fps with normal clock speed in designer

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Naggar

25fps with normal clock speed in designer

Post by Naggar » 26 Apr 2018, 08:08

Hi guys..
Silly question: how to work in Ventuz Designer in 25 fps?

Setting the AV configuration to 25fps will give me this output shown in the attached image (around 60fps / 25fps ).. However my clock is running at more than double speed so I think what I'm trying to achieve is 25fps / 25fps.
Normally I set my config to none to work, and on site before a show I have to set it to 25fps and then I notice lots of video/audio issues and timing differences, which need to be fixed on site. I'm trying to avoid this situation and work on the final frame rate. so is there any way I can work in 25fps/25fps ??

Thanks,
Naggar
Attachments
Framerate.png

Naggar

Re: 25fps with normal clock speed in designer

Post by Naggar » 26 Apr 2018, 08:45

I managed to get the framerate i wanted with correct clock speed when changing the output from Nvidia graphics card to off screen surface,
however I see a watermark in ventuz with off screen.. That I have had issues with before as well..
Any solutions for this?
Attachments
messages.png
Framerate - watermark.png