Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

How to setup offscreen`s size

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

edexu

How to setup offscreen`s size

Post by edexu » 15 Jul 2016, 10:33

Hello:
As we know, V4 can setup the size of rendertarget.how to set the size of Offscreen in V5?
Now we want use Color Difference Keyer, and change the properties by osc, so I had to use tow layers, one for color difference keyer, one for osc. Is there any better way?

Thanks!

stephen

Re: How to setup offscreen`s size

Post by stephen » 15 Jul 2016, 11:56

Hey,

did you find the Size property in the Layout Property Group once you have set it to Offscreen? You might need to expand the Layut Group by right clicking. You can change it to any Item in Manual Size to be able to adjust the Width and Height manually.
OffscreenSize.png
OffscreenSize.png (16.99 KiB) Viewed 2392 times
Why would you want to use a single layer for OSC? Since OSC Nodes are Content Nodes you can as well place them in the Content Editor on Layer Level (single click on a Layer to get there). To organize it more you can also use a Content Container, put your OSC Nodes in there and expose their Outputs.

Best,
Stephen

edexu

Re: How to setup offscreen`s size

Post by edexu » 15 Jul 2016, 13:22

I put the osc node in Content leve.and export the osc output. The layer cannot connect himself;
as you say, the osc node can put on the layer level.And the layer properties can connect the properties from layer level node.
Thanks!