Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

How to control the animation speed in Ventuz like in AE?

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

kberraho

How to control the animation speed in Ventuz like in AE?

Post by kberraho » 25 Apr 2016, 22:04

Is there a way to control the animation speed in Ventuz like in AE?
i am trying to have a more controlled animation look with my animations inside Ventuz, can i make things move fast and gradually slow down towards the end ? i am aware of ease in and out. is there any additional control to that? Thank you much.

Dennis

Re: How to control the animation speed in Ventuz like in AE?

Post by Dennis » 26 Apr 2016, 09:09

Seriously,

all/most of your recent posts and questions are covered in the Manual.
As well most of the old Tutorials for V4 are still working and explain the workflow inside Ventuz.

Most of our users get a training to get into the software in deep.
We offer Online Trainings, by Webex, Inhouse and we can also pay you a visit in FL.
contact sales(@)ventuz.com in that case.
There are also partners which offer trainings like "incas" for example..

B2T:

In your case there are many ways to "slow down" an animation. if its a nested animation you can simply drag and drop the keyframes to "scale" the time.
also you can set a "GlobalSpeed".

you should check the usermanual for "nested animations".

best regArts
Dee

:ugeek:

kberraho

Post by kberraho » 26 Apr 2016, 14:17

Good morning,

Thank you Dennis for the response, i have tried that and it works well. in AE there is a speed graph and a value graph and both do different things, that is why i taught Ventuz might have something comparable to it. Plus Ventuz has a POWERFUL interpolation system, Its Awesome!!!!

By the way, I really appreciate the help i have been getting from Ventuz team and its community, as you may know i am a beginner when it comes to Ventuz, i did learn a lot so far, believe me, so you are right a lot of my questions might be covered in the manual or video tutorials, however when i do follow them, most of the times, something gets skipped and my results look different then the ones i am supposed to get. or something is being refereed to that on my end i can't seem to find due to different version or my lack of understanding of the software.
I am aware of the training programs you guys offer, and would love to get into one in the near future. the main reason I have been more active on this Forum is due to the lack of training options from other vendors such as Digital Tutors, FXPHD, vfxleaning and more.
Again I really appreciate all of your help, have a good one. :)

Götz_B

Post by Götz_B » 26 Apr 2016, 15:55

Did you see the Diagramm View in the Animation Editor?

http://www.ventuz.com/support/help/late ... ditor.html

kberraho

Post by kberraho » 26 Apr 2016, 17:06

Yes I did it's really complex, i am going through it now, breaking it peace by peace. Thank you very much. :)