Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Laptop Recommendation 2016

All other topics about Ventuz 5 here.

Moderator: Support

lerou

Re: Laptop Recommendation 2016

Post by lerou » 08 Feb 2017, 16:41

Certified Laptops? Ok.

In the meantime razer started selling their notebooks in Germany. I got a Blade with a 1060, an i7, 16GB RAM and a touch screen. The good thing: it's only 14" and doesn't look like crap (like all gaming notebooks do). Instead they just stole the MacBook design and painted it black. It's a very nice compromise between power and portability.

cheers,
rou

spikylaura

Post by spikylaura » 08 Feb 2017, 16:55

Thanks Rou. Yes, I really like the Razers - I was looking forward to the Razer Blade Pro, as I would like a 17" screen. But the starting price of £3500 for the 17 is a bit steep for my boss! :shock:

shermanpat

Post by shermanpat » 09 Feb 2017, 18:05

Just got my self the Razer Blade Pro, this thing has some power. Super fast SSD Raid is nice for large videos, GPU has lots of power to spare.

Would love to find a touch screen laptop with a good GPU and Touch screen that was in the 1500-2000 range for other things.
-Sherman
Meru Interactive

Eric_RD

Post by Eric_RD » 08 Mar 2017, 12:09

I got a Razer new Blade (non Pro, non Sealth). Considering the small size it has it works jut great. It is more or less a black MacBook with better Hardware and Windows 10. The touchscreen works as expected. I have to say that is is quite noisy under high CPU and GPU load but not annoying.
I would recommend this if you are looking for a small/medium sized Laptop with enough power for 4k Ventuz.