Assets Take Out doesn't work

Post requests for new Director features or report bugs to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz Director are welcome.

Assets Take Out doesn't work

Postby Robert » 08 Oct 2014, 09:33

Hi,

Take out of assets we directly drop to a channel doesn't work.
Btw, where are the settings we had before with the assethost scene?

Regards,

Rob
Robert

Re: Assets Take Out doesn't work

Postby Alex Klein » 08 Oct 2014, 12:32

Hey Robert,

1) there seems to be a bug in the remoting 4 backend inside the Ventuz Runtime when it comes to cue-deactivate the asset host scene. Since this scene is embedded inside the Ventuz Runtime application file, the handling is slightly different and there seems to be a bug there... I'll open a ticket and ask my colleague to check it tomorrow when he is back in the office.
2) As far as I can see, when the asset host scene was embedded into the runtime in April 2014 (was a local file in the project before), the template that was checked-in only has the URI property. I'll open another ticket to check if that was intentionally or an omission.

Thanks for the report

Alex
Alex Klein

Re: Assets Take Out doesn't work

Postby Alex Klein » 09 Oct 2014, 16:11

As written in the other post, the take out problem has been fixed for V4.05.01. With regard to your second question, what properties do you mean? Properties to for example adjust the size of the image or settings which scene should be used as default asset host scene?
Alex Klein

Return to Bug Reports & Feature Requests