Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Hierarchy container 'inactive' switch

Post requests for new features to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz are welcome.

Moderator: Support

sandercox

Hierarchy container 'inactive' switch

Post by sandercox » 19 Mar 2015, 09:09

Hi,

It would be nice to be able to treat a hierarchy container just like any other node in terms of 'inactive'-ness. Actually the keyboard shortcut (ctrl+a) for inactive seems to work strikes a line thru the node but all the stuff still gets processed and rendered. I noticed that I don't see the inactive property in the properties view of a hierarchy node.

I notice that we sometimes group effects stuff in a hierarchy that we want to toggle on and off quickly normally that would have been an inactive/active switch.

I would understand it might be complicated with hierarchies with multiple outputs, but I'd guess maybe an inactive hierarchy should turn functionality wise into a group.

Thanks,
Sander