Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Interfacing without changing animate node

Post requests for new features to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz are welcome.

Moderator: Support

Drac Zhang

Interfacing without changing animate node

Post by Drac Zhang » 23 May 2014, 09:12

Hi,
Interfacing is so convenient in Ventuz. But if I have 2 different animate in the Interfacing content, it always changes.
So does it possible expose the animate like other properties, then I will not change when I use interfacing.

Best Regards
Drac Zhang

Daniel Willer

Re: Interfacing without changing animate node

Post by Daniel Willer » 10 Jul 2014, 09:35

I move the post to Feature Requests.

You mean an exposed animation should not change the keyframes?

Thanks
Daniel

Drac Zhang

Post by Drac Zhang » 14 Jul 2014, 02:52

Hi Daniel,
Yeah, I create about 30 containers, and all of the logic is same,just animate nodes are different.
So if want to do some change, I have to change each container. So I think if the animate can expose, it will be much more convient.

Best regards
Drac Zhang

Daniel Willer

Post by Daniel Willer » 14 Jul 2014, 11:59

But that would be against the concept of interfacing. If you want to do so you have to structure your containers different and merge the logic to a content container that you update via interfacing. An easy way would be to use Copy and then CTRL+SHIFT+V (Paste Container content) to update the content containers.

Regards
Daniel