Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Director identification

Post requests for new features to this forum group. Any suggestion to expand the possibilities of Ventuz are welcome.

Moderator: Support

Robert

Director identification

Post by Robert » 04 Oct 2013, 23:56

Hi,

It could be nice if the system Id node could provide an isdirector Boolean.

Thx

Robert

Re: Director identification

Post by Robert » 07 Oct 2013, 15:18

Alex,

There is many situations where we'll need this system id output.
1. For example I could replace the SDI and DVI input rectangles with thumbnail rectangles to identify the sources in director since I don't need the real live feed in director.
2. Last time I put a render target in my layout to send the rendered texture on several rectangles and adjut them according to the projection ( something like a revival of shape surfaces :) ) but in director I needed to deactive this rendertarget pipeline because I wanted to see the non-shaped templates...

I can do that using a special Machine ID, but I wonder if there was something more elegant to do that.

Rob

eviewinston

Re: Director identification

Post by eviewinston » 05 Dec 2013, 06:24

I will appreciate you for sharing the important information with us. It really helped me a lot.