Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Fullscreen reduced unexpectedly to icon

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

pasto

Fullscreen reduced unexpectedly to icon

Post by pasto » 09 Feb 2017, 14:36

Hi all,
I have this kind of problem with the presenter runtime. Sometime it suddenly reduced to icon (virtual fullscreen is off).
This happens with a cluster setup of two machines 4x4 hd output where randomly one machine or the other do that.
The OS is Windows 10.
Did someone already encountered this kind of problem?
Any hint would be very appreciated.
Thanks
A

Christian Krix Schmidt

Re: Fullscreen reduced unexpectedly to icon

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 13 Feb 2017, 16:04

Hi there.
I had that behavior on my Windows 10 laptop when it first launched as well. I quickly double checked with the manual as well:
"Disable Notification Icons, they can catch the focus and force the Ventuz Runtime to minimize."

Hope that helps.
Chris

Dennis

Re: Fullscreen reduced unexpectedly to icon

Post by Dennis » 20 Feb 2017, 10:44

A small hint on that side:

You can disable and force these stuff like the "Windows Defender messages, Action Center, Notification Tray Messages etc pp" to stay away by changing the settings with the "Group Policy editor" ...
Please use this at your own Risk!
This a windows 10 tool, with common scripts collected under a "control panel" like...

To fire up the Group Policies Editor simply type in your w10 search "edit group policy":
grouppolicies.jpg
To disable or remove the notifications and action center simply follow the following route shown on the screenshot. This will not remove the "balloon tips" or Tray Notifications. These can be found also either in the User Config or Computer Config.
notifies001.JPG
remove_notes.JPG

Its worth the time to crawl trough the lists to get a clue about what can be configured and disabled... especially for "playout machines" :)

regArts
Dee

:ugeek:

Please again: USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!