Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

no audio in presentation after switching playback device

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

bekln

no audio in presentation after switching playback device

Post by bekln » 11 Mar 2016, 10:52

Hi there,
when I disable my audio playback device and enable it again, while I'm running a Ventuz presentation (vpr-file), I don't get any audio output of my presentation no more. Is there a solution to solve this problem?
would be happy for any help.
Thanks,
Ben

stephan

Re: no audio in presentation after switching playback device

Post by stephan » 14 Mar 2016, 13:16

Hi Ben,
myself I have no problem to enable/disable audio-node by changing the device in vpr,
Greetings, Stephan

bekln

Post by bekln » 23 Mar 2016, 10:15

first I want to say sorry for posting my Topic twice. Maybe an Admin can delete the other Topic, where I descriped the same problem.
Ok, back to my issue... In your post Stephan you said that you don't have this problem when using an Audio Node. So I created a simple test scene including an Audio Clip Node, a Sound Node and a Movie Clip Texture Node. When running my vpr I still get no audio after disabling and enabling my playback device. Just to be sure you got me right: I switched my vpr to window mode by pressing Alt+Return then I right clicked the speaker icon in the lower right of my taskbar, in the playback devices i switched my active device off and on again. After that I won't hear audio out of my vpr any more.
I'm using Ventuz Version 4.07.02.413. Is there anybody who can reconstruct my problem?

Dennis

Post by Dennis » 23 Mar 2016, 10:56

Hey Ben,

i will have a look at the other topic.. merge/delete it. no worries :)

about your problem with the audio node - could you please send over a VZA ?

thank you very much and
creative regArts

Dee

:ugeek: