Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Resizing video thumbnails on touch

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Okan Sabrioglou

Resizing video thumbnails on touch

Post by Okan Sabrioglou » 03 Mar 2016, 13:26

Hello Ventuz family. I am new here and also i am a beginner at Ventuz Designer.

I have a question and i kno i will get some helpfull info from you.

So now my question, in our company my boss asked me if i can design a basic background and have 4 videos like thumbnails and resizing them into fullscreen in each press of thumbnails(videos).

I know the basics and making slides, addin some keyfrae animations, adding videos in each slide but where i have problem is animating something like this.

Thank you very much.

Luke47921

Re: Resizing video thumbnails on touch

Post by Luke47921 » 07 Mar 2016, 11:16

Whipped this up in about 2 minutes so it's very simple but it might help. Just mouseover the thumbnail and it will trigger an animation to zoom in.
Attachments
ThumbnailZoom.vza
(8.67 KiB) Downloaded 225 times

Okan Sabrioglou

Post by Okan Sabrioglou » 07 Mar 2016, 13:19

Thank you very much. I am going to try this and i will tell you the final result. Thank you again.

Okan Sabrioglou

Post by Okan Sabrioglou » 11 Mar 2016, 11:17

Hello again. I have another trouble now. I made about 4 videos resizing on touch and playing them sepaeratley in each touch. But i cant stop them when i want to scale down and play the other video. :D I tried everything from seek single tap button to pause tap and hold. But nothing worked for me.

How do i stop the video when scaling down? Please help me.
Attachments
ventuz.PNG
Each video is resizing and playing when touched, and another touch resizes down the video, but i cant stop the video.

Karol

Post by Karol » 14 Mar 2016, 16:36

Hi!

Did you check out the VideoPlayer project from the Online Content? See image!
Attachments
VideoPlayer.PNG

Luke47921

Post by Luke47921 » 15 Mar 2016, 10:38

For some reason I can't upload any archives at the moment, but if you add two events, one for pause and one for play, and link the 'enabled' input boolean of the events to the 'IsPlaying' output boolean of the video node, you get two events, one of which will only fire while the video is playing (which you can link to pause) and the other which will only fire when the video is not playing (linked to play). That way you can just use TouchEnter/SingleTap linked to those events.

Okan Sabrioglou

Post by Okan Sabrioglou » 16 Mar 2016, 02:15

Thank you all for helping. I will give a try and i will let you know what i achieved :)

Thank you