Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Walking through panoramas

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Oligvy

Walking through panoramas

Post by Oligvy » 12 Sep 2015, 12:08

Hello, guys! I make a presentation where I need to include walking through panoramas. I use a cylinder with a texture as a panorama. A user can see marks, then he can select a specific mark and move to another panorama accordingly (which corresponds to the selected mark). There is also possible to rotate panorama (left/right) and zoom (in/out) and the marks have to follow all these movements. Does someone have some ideas of how to build the logic of that? I understand that it is unlikely possible to explain the full solution with a few lines of text but some ideas? Where to go? It is easily to make the active marks with the static picture but the user might rotate and zoom the panorama and marks should also move (with the picture) and stay active. Thanks in advance!

Cheers!