Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Animation State Logic

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

joysprod

Animation State Logic

Post by joysprod » 02 Oct 2013, 10:24

Still exploring the wonderful Ventuz V4 and concentrating on logic animations. Have read and re-read the help files but maybe I'm missing something.

What is the easiest way to create the following scenario:-

I have 5 states S1-S2-S3-S4-D1 where I may want to miss out some of the states S1-S4 and go to D1 according to an Integer variable V1.

So for instance if V1 = 4 then all 4 states S1 to S4 would be shown, then going to D1 on next cue.
If V1=2 only states S1-S2 would be seen before next cue would go to D1.

Created some states in the animation but then found that creating my logic with an expression was getting complicated, and this was just an easy example.

On looking at the input properties for a state there is a rule property but cant see how that would work, or can bind anything to it.

Am I looking in the wrong area?

You guys have done a brilliant job with the help files, but what I would like to see are video tutorials taking examples as above and building a scene.

Peter
Attachments
properties2.jpg
properties2.jpg (34.09 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
Properties.jpg
logicview.jpg