Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

may i use ventuze and unreal together ?

All other topics about Ventuz here.

Moderator: Support

vrman

may i use ventuze and unreal together ?

Post by vrman » 06 Jun 2015, 12:21

Hi Guys ,
i`m new in here , i road somewhere about 2rise studio and found that they used unity and ventuz together for interactive projects, just want to know why they are using ventuz? is this because for got the touch events ? and also want to know is there any solution for using unreal and ventuz together , actually i want to get touch events from ventuz and send them to urneal to run an action .

thanks

ErikB

Re: may i use ventuze and unreal together ?

Post by ErikB » 23 Jun 2015, 10:26

Ventuz does a number of things that most game engines and authoring tools do not, touch is just one of them. Data integration, media playback, synchronization and scalability are a few others.

There is a method of using Ventuz together with other engines, such as Unity or Unreal, but you still are using the Ventuz graphics engine, not using Ventuz to build for those engines. It, however, requires a relatively high level of programming skills to use.

For more information on this, I suggest to contact us directly.

Cheers,
Erik