Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Who to hire to be Ventuz Designer

All other topics about Ventuz here.

Moderator: Support

rusDXB

Who to hire to be Ventuz Designer

Post by rusDXB » 04 Jun 2015, 05:24

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the "Who will be the best person to hire to become Ventuz Designer".

Since it's a very specific profession , people take some time to learn it from whichever industry they come. So whoever I'm going to hire I need to teach him/her ventuz.

Please share your experiences if you can, what skills(profession) were the best to convert to ventuz designer.

Was it UI Designer, 3D Guys, Programmer, Web Designer, Flash Guys.

Thank you in advance.

Thomas

Re: Who to hire to be Ventuz Designer

Post by Thomas » 04 Jun 2015, 10:23

Hi,
assuming you are living in DXB ask for threemonkeys, they are the best in this aera.
Having a 3 - 12 month time and some skills in 3D and C# your prerequisites are fine.
And... of course, some money. Usually you will not find a Ventuz-Programmer under 2500AED a day, high skilled crack´s up to more than double!

Good luck
Thomas

rusDXB

Post by rusDXB » 04 Jun 2015, 11:42

Thank you Thomas , what I meant to say is to hire a guy full time and convert / teach him to be ventuz designer.
And I wanted to know whom easier to convert. :)

ErikB

Post by ErikB » 23 Jun 2015, 10:29

You usually need more than one skillsets - e.g. a designer, a technical person, a person that understands the environment you will be operating in, etc.

However, for pure Ventuz work, game designers and programmers seem to have a good base-line set of skills.

Cheers,
Erik