Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Content and hierarchy validation

All other topics about Ventuz here.

Moderator: Support

pasto

Content and hierarchy validation

Post by pasto » 29 May 2015, 10:16

Hi everyone!
I'm working on a scene with a considerable amount of logic. All animations (camera movements included) are managed by logic instead of animation timelines to make possible dynamic and smooth changes of any 3Dobjects position and camera adjustment in any time, even during an animation itself.

Looking at the statistics graph I've noticed that the most part of CPU resources are absorbed by "content and hierarchy validation". https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByWm0p ... sp=sharing

I wonder what is exactly meant with "content validation" (orange bar) and "hierarchy validation" (red bar). So I'll be able to optimize consciously.

Thanks
Alessio

pasto

Re: Content and hierarchy validation

Post by pasto » 01 Jun 2015, 18:39

Sure! it helps to better understand how ventuz works! thanks for your detailed explanation. I'll try to optimize as much as I can conforming your answer. Thank you!