Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Output Rotation

All other topics about Ventuz here.

Moderator: Support

joysprod

Output Rotation

Post by joysprod » 13 May 2014, 06:25

Is output rotation on the V4 roadmap? I have a requirement to build an 8 output system with screens set at 0 and 90 degrees arranged with various offsets.

Peter

shermanpat

Re: Output Rotation

Post by shermanpat » 16 May 2014, 23:18

2nd that question.

I have seen in the layout config that there is a value showing rotation but have not seen where you can edit it.

Also with out trying to steal this thread(was just about to ask this question as well). Might you be planning a way to map different sized screens by use DPI or physical size in the layout config with out needing to use the shaping?

I have a client that wants to use 3 different sized monitors also at 0 and 90 deg rotations for one wall all receiving 1080p.

Thank you.
-Sherman
Meru Interactive

ErikB

Re: Output Rotation

Post by ErikB » 19 May 2014, 14:30

Both of these are known and on the roadmap, but we're not sure what the schedule is for implementing them yet. We briefly had rotation in there, but it created some serious problems we hadn't anticipated, so that needs to be sorted first.

-E