Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

DVS Atomic LT Board not listed

All other topics about Ventuz here.

Moderator: Support

opengames

DVS Atomic LT Board not listed

Post by opengames » 07 Aug 2013, 16:38

Hello,
at first, thaks for Ventuz4. Thanks for your great work :-)
There are 2 SDI Boards in my pc: Blackmagic Design 3D Extreme and DVS Atomic LT board.
In AV Configuration in the Ventuz4 PLE software there are icons for nVidia, Blackmagic, NewTek and Off-Screen but no DVS icon. What's wrong? Is there any different driver nessesary in Ventuz4? In Ventuz3 I can choose both, Blackmagic or DVS...!? If I choose Blackmagic in Ventuz4, fill and key will be shown as well on the SDI fill and SDI key out of the Blackmagic card.
Best regards
Bernd

Dierk Ohlerich

Re: DVS Atomic LT Board not listed

Post by Dierk Ohlerich » 08 Aug 2013, 08:41

You should update the drivers to the 4.3.5.10 drivers that are shipped with Ventuz. You can find them at "C:\Program Files\Ventuz Technology Group\Ventuz 4\drivers\DVS" if you choose the default install path. But that should not prevent the Atomix LT board from appearing in the list. Can you please start Ventuz Designer and look in the messages log? Are there any error messages? The error messages should appear even if you did not configure the board.
-- Dierk Ohlerich

opengames

Re: DVS Atomic LT Board not listed

Post by opengames » 13 Aug 2013, 11:44

The new driver is working well!
Thank's for your fast answer.
Bernd