Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

bug or featureible....but not touchable!

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

chriss0212

bug or featureible....but not touchable!

Post by chriss0212 » 22 Feb 2012, 18:29

a cube with a depth of 0 is visible but not touchable! interactive nodes or mouse over nodes are not reacting on mouse over if a cube has a depth of 0.

greetz

chriss

squiggle

Re: bug or featureible....but not touchable!

Post by squiggle » 23 Feb 2012, 09:39

actually if the cube itself has a depth (Z) of zero it's still touchable (works like a rectangle), but if you put an axis-node in front of the cube and set the ScaleZ to zero then the cube is no longer recognized by the touch system. Some sort of optimization, like the (optional) Alpha_Block-property, possibly?

chriss0212

Re: bug or featureible....but not touchable!

Post by chriss0212 » 23 Feb 2012, 15:56

hi all

thx for all the replies :-)

i think there is no need to fix the problem....my post was more an information for everybody who has the problem that the touch node is not working like expected! i took me some time to find the reason....and maybe this helps the next one to get the result faster :-)

maybe you can make a hint in the help file!

greetz

chriss