Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Bug

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

gabrielefx

Bug

Post by gabrielefx » 30 May 2013, 13:57

I tried to attach an int expression to a mover and Ventuz gave me an error.
I can't roll back after several clicks, I have to kill Ventuz.

I noticed that prohibited bindings haven't traps.

Because I'm not an expert user sometime I binded the wrong channels and Ventuz gave me the same error. I had to close Ventuz from the task manager.

Regards
Attachments
ventuz_bug.jpg

Christian Krix Schmidt

Re: Bug

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 30 May 2013, 14:02

There is an error in your expression. At least that's what I can assume from your error message. You have to fix your expression. Then you can continue working without further problems.

gabrielefx

Post by gabrielefx » 30 May 2013, 14:52

Yes, in some cases as soon as Ventuz complete the cycle it close the error window and I can change the expression.

in this case I can go further, I can't click anything, Ventuz is in a loop cycle.

chriss0212

Post by chriss0212 » 31 May 2013, 23:59

hi gabriel...

if there is an error in your expression you have to apply more than just one error message. if yo do that...dont know...3or 4 times...you can go on! no need to close the scene!

greetz

christian