Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

one pixel area pick menu

Please report bugs in this group. We will maybe populate a list of known bugs with a possibly modified description at a later time.

Moderator: Support

gabrielefx

one pixel area pick menu

Post by gabrielefx » 21 May 2013, 21:29

Hi all,
I found an issue in my interface
It's really difficult to open the font style menu. The picking area is restricted to 1 or 2 pixel.
I indicate exactly where works, two pixel more to the left or right the menu doesn't open.
Attachments
text_issue.jpg
text_issue.jpg (76.66 KiB) Viewed 9836 times

Christian Krix Schmidt

Re: one pixel area pick menu

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 22 May 2013, 08:28

I cannot confirm that problem. First time I ever hear about that one. That seems to be a problem only on your machine.
Did you change the default DPI settings in "Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display"?
Do you use a non-standard mouse with custom control software?

Karol

Post by Karol » 22 May 2013, 08:58

Cannot confirm this neither!
If this would be a general problem we would already have lot feedback about this because the use of text in Ventuz is essential!

Cheers
Karol

chriss0212

Post by chriss0212 » 23 May 2013, 07:34

hi karol

a problem we had in the past:

we switched the resolution from 1920*1080 in the catalyst driver to portrait mode....now ventuz didnt get the original position of the nodes in the gui! you have to click beside of the node to mark it or to make any connection!

greetz

christian

gabrielefx

Post by gabrielefx » 23 May 2013, 10:23

I did another test.
I enlarged the Properties windows. The tiny black arrow now opens the style menu, but If I reduce (stretch horizontally) to the minimum this window and the tiny black arrow is close to the monitor edge I'm not able to click and open the style menu anymore, except I found that small 2 pixel (about) area.
All the other tiny arrows below open the menus.

I tried on another machine and it works always in both cases enlarging or reducing the Properties window.

The two machines have the same mouse and monitor (2560x1440), the first one has Titans, the second one GTX580s.

Strange behavior but it's ok because enlarging the properties window now I can open the style menu normally.

Titan's bug?

Regards