Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Binding several nodes simultaneously

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

resetna

Binding several nodes simultaneously

Post by resetna » 28 Oct 2013, 09:21

Dear, friends!
I am wondering if there is any opportunity to bind an input (for example, event INVOKE) to several nodes simultaneously. Very often there is a need to link a particular property to huge amount of nodes, and it's kinda tricky... I still can not find any hotkey for that. Something like left clicking while holding a right click button does not work, as it does for container nodes proparties.
Thank you for any advice!

Karol

Re: Binding several nodes simultaneously

Post by Karol » 28 Oct 2013, 10:09

Hi!

It's possible to bind multiple Input properties of the same type to one single Output:
Multi-select the nodes by Shift-LMB or Rectangle-selection in the Content Editor and bind the Input properties to the Output of another node like in the single node case.
The same applies for Method-Event bindings. The other way round is not possible: there is no fast way to bind Events of different nodes to the same Method.

Best Regards
Karol

resetna

Re: Binding several nodes simultaneously

Post by resetna » 28 Oct 2013, 20:37

Thank you, Karol!
My question was exactely about other way round possibility. Ok, hope this will be considered in further versions.