Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

The designated area image

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

YW448505953

The designated area image

Post by YW448505953 » 23 Sep 2013, 05:19

How to intercept the render window in Ventuz a particular area of image, and save to the specified path? I use "Snapshot" and "Save" the two nodes to cooperate, can achieve full screen image and Save to the specified path, but not clipping region of the image I want. E-mail: 448505953 @qq.com for help, thank you!

Christian Krix Schmidt

Re: The designated area image

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 23 Sep 2013, 11:06

Insert another Render Target in between both Nodes. Snapshot takes the original screenshot. Display that in another Render Target on a Rectangle for example. Scale and Move the Rectangle around until you have the area you want. This way you can also change the area any time you want. This Render Target you connect as a source to the Texture Saver node.

Chris

YW448505953

Post by YW448505953 » 24 Sep 2013, 02:18

Thank you for your letter! I need: interception car images that an area, and save: every interception is covering the last capture the saved images (image stored in a computer somewhere). Want to finish this task? I know the snapshot can capture, or to edit in c #? It's convenient for (c # I don't understand) can screenshots to me? Thank you very much!
1.png
Hieraarchjy
1.png (9.92 KiB) Viewed 4134 times
2.png
Content
3.png
Properties

Christian Krix Schmidt

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 25 Sep 2013, 13:05

Sorry I don't understand what you want. Anyone else who understood the question?
But I also do not want to finish your work. It is your work - not mine. Sorry.