Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Touch regions on Scene Ports loaded by Render Target

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

Carlos

Touch regions on Scene Ports loaded by Render Target

Post by Carlos » 16 Sep 2013, 12:58

Hi!

We are planning on creating a kind of demo project including some of our previous projects on it.

So, I load the vza file, then use a Scene Port to load the secondary scene on the main one, and I put a Render Target node in front of them, so I can kinda "map" the scenes on rectangles that I can move around.

Everything looks just fine, except the Touch Interactions. They buttons act if you press the region they're supposed to be before mapping the Scene. What I mean is that if you have a touch button on the lower right corner of the scene, when I use the Render Target node and map the scene on the main one, the touch button is still on the lower right corner of the main scene, not in the lower right corner of the nested scene itself...

Let me attach an image, I'm sure it's gonna be more explanatory than me :)

I hope you can help me to sort this out!
Attachments
Captura.jpg

Christian Krix Schmidt

Re: Touch regions on Scene Ports loaded by Render Target

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 16 Sep 2013, 13:47

If you use Render Targets the scene needs to be displayed exactly at the same place and size on your screen. The touch interaction coordinates are not moved/scaled/etc when you put your scene in a Render Target and scale the scene. You have to be very careful with that. There was another thread about that topic here:
http://forum.ventuz.com/viewtopic.php?f ... rget#p4377