Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Multiple render windows

Q and A about functionality and how to solve a special task for your application.

Moderator: Support

allen hyoga

Multiple render windows

Post by allen hyoga » 13 Jun 2013, 04:23

For example,there are two videos which both need to be played by fullsreen mode in the same time,so does ventuz support multiple render windows(different content) in one vpr ?

regards
AllenH

chriss0212

Re: Multiple render windows

Post by chriss0212 » 13 Jun 2013, 06:39

hi allen

i dont get your question ;( 2 videos in fullscreen mode at the same time? can you explain a bit more?

greetz

christian

allen hyoga

Post by allen hyoga » 13 Jun 2013, 09:12

Maybe an illustration can describe my question clearly :P
Attachments
dd.png

Götz_B

Post by Götz_B » 13 Jun 2013, 10:07

Hi,

just consider your two displays being one screen. Set the render size of the project to the resolution of this whole screen. I.e. if your two displays are 1920*1080, set the render size to 3840*1080. Now take care of your problem in the scene. For example use two viewports, each being half the size of the whole screen and attach a video node to them.

In order to see the fullscreen mode across both displays, you need to set up your graphic card to treat them as one. I think AMD calls this option "Eyefinity/Display Group", Nvidia calls it "Mosaic".

Regards
Götz

Chris

Post by Chris » 13 Jun 2013, 12:54

Also you'll be glad to know that this process is an absolute dream to work with in V4! only about 100 times better to work with ;) not long now....:D