Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Stereoscophy, few questions

All other topics about Ventuz here.

Moderator: Support

gabrielefx

Stereoscophy, few questions

Post by gabrielefx » 17 Mar 2012, 14:51

Hi all,

I just downloaded Ventuz and watching the demos I can say that it's an incredible software.

I do 3d computer graphic with 3ds Max and I shoot stereoscopic videos and photos with 3d rigs

Is it possible to create with this software an interactive multitouch database of mpo, jps photos or side by side videos?

Do I need the professional version?

Any pdf - tutorial - school where I can learn how to do it?

Best regards

ErikB

Re: Stereoscophy, few questions

Post by ErikB » 20 Mar 2012, 12:45

Welcome.

There are a LOT of tutorials in the software - when you open projects, simply click on the tutorials section. You will also find various example projects there (and there will be more when we've survived NAB).

Finally, the help is very good, look at the how-tos and the introduction section.

There are no schools that I know of that explicitly teach ventuz, though there are several where it is an available tool.

gabrielefx

Re: Stereoscophy, few questions

Post by gabrielefx » 20 Mar 2012, 13:07

thank you!

I found that Stereolize organize on-line courses.

I will check all tutorials, I downloaded yet the pdf manual.

Doing some tests I understood that to show 2 photos (Left+Right) the software should flip each image at 60Hz (60Hz+60Hz=120Hz)

Ventuz computations can be synced perfectly with the display refresh?

Regards