Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Size of a scene

All other topics about Ventuz here.

Moderator: Support

jamsab

Size of a scene

Post by jamsab » 22 Feb 2013, 16:11

Hey people,,

I am still on a learning curve with the software but im trying to work out how to increase the size of the scene, lets say im working to scale of different imported models, 1 model being a small vehicle, the other model being a huge building complex, and i want these to both be separate but in the same scene. I basically want to zoom out to see both, then make a selection and zoom back into the one selected. Can this be done ? Would i need to start scripting this ?

Thanks
J

:geek:

Daniel Willer

Re: Size of a scene

Post by Daniel Willer » 22 Feb 2013, 16:17

Ok you should definitly read the UserManual and go through the Tutorial scenes that can be downloaded in the ProjectBrowser of the Software.
The UserManual and interative examples on each node are available in the Ventuz Designer if you press F1.

Regarding to your question, yes it is for sure possible to do that wihout any scripting (Axis and View nodes are the keywords) but if you go through the Help and Tutorials your question should be answered very soon.

Best Regards
Daniel

jamsab

Re: Size of a scene

Post by jamsab » 22 Feb 2013, 16:21

Thanks Dan will thanks for the fast response ! :)