Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

Stereoscopic tutorial

All other topics about Ventuz here.

Moderator: Support

Danielsdn

Stereoscopic tutorial

Post by Danielsdn » 18 Jun 2012, 02:42

Hi,

Is there any stereoscopic tutorial available? Wahts is the first steps to get into stereoscopic on Ventuz Professional?

Regards :D

pyrrr

Re: Stereoscopic tutorial

Post by pyrrr » 03 Jul 2012, 22:03

This should be quite simple.

You got you scene - makes 2 render passes with two eye cams and map this both images to a render view of your choise - don't know which system you are using...

Christian Krix Schmidt

Post by Christian Krix Schmidt » 04 Jul 2012, 07:03

The easiest and fastest way to get started working in Stereoscopic graphics is using nVidia 3D Vision. You need a nVidia graphics card of course (a decent one since you technically have to render double the amount of frames), the nVidia 3D vision set and a 3D Vision compatible monitor. That can either be a dedicated computer monitor that is supported by 3D Vision or a 3D TV that is supported by nVidia 3D Play. Designing on nVidia 3D Vision is pretty straight forward and you can play back the content easily on many different screens. I am using a passive 52" LG 3D TV for demonstrations for example but I am designing on an active 3D Vision monitor using nVidia 3D Vision shutter glasses.

Chris

Stefan Goerke

Post by Stefan Goerke » 09 Jul 2012, 10:45

Hi all,

this topic was also discussed in the old forum. Have a look here:
http://forum-archive.ventuz.com/forums/ ... wPost.aspx
There is also some examples given from Eric.

Regards