Hello Ventuzians!
THE FORUMS ARE CLOSED!

Please join our discord server HERE!! << click me :D

We are shutting our Ventuz Forum, but don't worry, it will all be archived for you to search in if you have a query. From now on, please add all your comments, questions or observations into our Discord Server

Thanks for the great time - see you on discord!!
Dee, Karol, Daniel and the whoooole Product and Support team!

NLE Support.

All other topics about Ventuz here.

Moderator: Support

PhillK

NLE Support.

Post by PhillK » 01 Feb 2012, 18:23

Hi,

I've been searching the old forum for more information into what the ventuz solution is for rendering in an NLE situation iwithout much luck.When time is critical and live machines are needed to operate in parallell to a fast turnaround for an edit what do you guys recommend? Are there any NLE plugins on the horizon or is there any more information on rendering to a video clip (avi or otherwise).

Thanks

pilot78

Multiple Threads

Post by pilot78 » 06 Feb 2012, 07:51

Does SWF player support multiple screen playback in 1 osx machine ?

I want to connect 2 32" screens to 1 mac mini, and show 2 different flash movies on the screens. Possible ? or do i need 2 different players then ?

ErikB

Re: NLE Support.

Post by ErikB » 10 Feb 2012, 10:59

PhillK wrote:Hi,

I've been searching the old forum for more information into what the ventuz solution is for rendering in an NLE situation iwithout much luck.When time is critical and live machines are needed to operate in parallell to a fast turnaround for an edit what do you guys recommend? Are there any NLE plugins on the horizon or is there any more information on rendering to a video clip (avi or otherwise).

Thanks
You can render into an image sequence. I would guess you could do a capture directly into a NLE though, as well (either a DVI capture or via SDI).

However that really is not the pipeline we generally are in (the whole point of Ventuz is to be real time... there are probably more suitable tools for doing motion graphics if you don't want to be realtime). The only case where this is generally a requirement is to send a previz to someone. For that, generally you would render the image sequence, which you then load into whatever system you'd like.